#1304 10 Prestwick BA Se, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 0E6 - MLS® C4238958
- MLS® # C4238958
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:954
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2007
- Condo Fee:$442.00
- Condo Name:The Pointe at Prestwick
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Bedroom - Main:12.3 x 10.9
- Dining Room - Main:7.8 x 12.6
- Master Bedroom - Main:14.6 x 13.3
- Kitchen - Main:8.2 x 7.8
- Den - Main:10.0 x 7.10
- Storage Room - Main:6.8 x 4.8
- Living Room - Main:10.2 x 12.6
- Electricity, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Flat Site, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, No Animal Home, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade
#109 8 Prestwick Pond Tc Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Royal LePage Benchmark /
1110 Mckenzie Towne Ro Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Century 21 Bravo Realty /
4548 Elgin AV Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
Compare All McKenzie Towne Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 19th 2019 08:09:58am
Courtsey of RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS.
Home for sale at #1304 10 Prestwick BA Se Calgary, Alberts T2Z 0E6.
Description: The home at #1304 10 Prestwick BA Se Calgary, Alberta T2Z 0E6 with the MLS® Number C4238958 is currently listed at $235,000.
List Price: $235,000
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
Sunday, May 19th 8:12am
|Total McKenzie Towne Real Estate:||109|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,208|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,518|
|McKenzie Towne last 14 Days:||33|
|Sq Ft. Low:||479.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,629.00|