6 Crystalridge Li, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 1W3 - MLS® C4238939
- MLS® # C4238939
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,176
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2001
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Kitchen - Main:14.10 x 11.11
- Dining Room - Main:12.10 x 10.0
- Living Room - Main:14.11 x 13.5
- Office - Main:9.3 x 7.5
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):13.6 x 21.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.11 x 18.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.11 x 10.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 10.8
- Family Room - Basement:9.7 x 15.9
- Recreation Room - Basement:12.2 x 22.5
- Bedroom - Basement:11.0 x 12.0
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Lake Access Property, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Schools
- Deck, Patio, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
135 Crystalridge Co
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Grand Realty /
6 Crystalridge Li
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
Compare All Crystalridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at 6 Crystalridge Li Okotoks, Alberts T1S 1W3.
Description: The home at 6 Crystalridge Li Okotoks, Alberta T1S 1W3 with the MLS® Number C4238939 is currently listed at $499,000.
List Price: $499,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)