#13 1845 Lysander CR Se, Calgary, Alberta T2C 1X9 - MLS® C4238887
- MLS® # C4238887
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,107
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:1976
- Condo Fee:$335.00
- Condo Name:Valley View
- Exterior:Fiber Cement Siding
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:20,554m
- Kitchen - Main:10.10 x 8.3
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:6.0 x 7.2
- Living Room - Main:11.1 x 17.3
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.1 x 17.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.10 x 10.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.1 x 10.11
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby
- Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:2 Outdoor Stalls
#84 1845 Lysander CR Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 1
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
#53n 203 Lynnview RD Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 1
Homelife Cityscape Real Estate /
939 Lysander DR Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate /
Compare All Ogden Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 01:45:47pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX FIRST.
Home for sale at #13 1845 Lysander CR Se Calgary, Alberts T2C 1X9.
Description: The home at #13 1845 Lysander CR Se Calgary, Alberta T2C 1X9 with the MLS® Number C4238887 is currently listed at $269,900.
List Price: $269,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 1:47pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,986|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,386|
|Ogden last 14 Days:||5|
|Sq Ft. Low:||488.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,362.00|