723 Hawkside Me Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3G 3S2 - MLS® C4238762
- MLS® # C4238762
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,408
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Baseboard, Forced Air-2, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1991
- Roof:Cedar Shakes
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Frontage Metres:613m
- Living Room - Main:13.10 x 12.0
- Family Room - Main:13.11 x 16.6
- Kitchen - Main:10.1 x 15.8
- Dining Room - Main:11.5 x 16.1
- Den - Main:11.1 x 10.3
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):19.9 x 17.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.0 x 9.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.0 x 9.4
- Bedroom - Basement:16.2 x 11.10
- Hobby Room - Basement:12.7 x 11.5
- Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View City
- Deck, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Recreation Facility
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
157 Hawkbury CL Nw
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
Seller Direct Real Estate /
225 Hawkbury CL Nw
Beds: 6 Baths: 3
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
723 Hawkside Me Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
Compare All Hawkwood Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:00:49pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW).
Home for sale at 723 Hawkside Me Nw Calgary, Alberts T3G 3S2.
Description: The home at 723 Hawkside Me Nw Calgary, Alberta T3G 3S2 with the MLS® Number C4238762 is currently listed at $719,900.
List Price: $719,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,030|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|Hawkwood last 14 Days:||4|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,136.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,208.50|