325 Mckenzie Towne Ga Se, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 1C8 - MLS® C4238589
- MLS® # C4238589
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,119
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Part, Unfinished
- Year Built:2012
- Condo Fee:$196.00
- Condo Name:Mosaic Mirage
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:690m
- Dining Room - Main:7.0 x 10.4
- Kitchen - Main:13.3 x 13.9
- Living Room - Main:13.2 x 10.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.11 x 8.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.4 x 8.4
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.10 x 11.4
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, No Animal Home, Patio, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
4774 Elgin AV Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
#1310 115 Prestwick VI Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
424 Mckenzie Towne CL Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
2% Realty /
Compare All McKenzie Towne Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 08:30:46am
Courtsey of SUTTON GROUP CANWEST.
Home for sale at 325 Mckenzie Towne Ga Se Calgary, Alberts T2Z 1C8.
Description: The home at 325 Mckenzie Towne Ga Se Calgary, Alberta T2Z 1C8 with the MLS® Number C4238589 is currently listed at $349,900.
List Price: $349,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 8:33am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,037|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,420|
|McKenzie Towne last 14 Days:||28|
|Sq Ft. Low:||122.43|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,696.00|