214 Marquis Ln Se, Calgary, Alberta T3M 2G6 - MLS® C4238480
- MLS® # C4238480
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,281
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2013
- Condo Fee:$169.00
- Condo Name:Ebony Townhomes
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Concrete Slab
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:13.2 x 14.0
- Dining Room - Main:9.7 x 10.2
- Den - Above Grade:10.4 x 9.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.5 x 10.8
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.4 x 10.8
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Flat Site, Landscaped, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached, Over Sized, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, Rear Drive Access
423 Mahogany Bv Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
#609 122 Mahogany Ce Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Jayman Realty Inc. /
234 Mahogany Ps Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
Compare All Mahogany Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 03:45:52pm
Courtsey of SUTTON GROUP CANWEST.
Home for sale at 214 Marquis Ln Se Calgary, Alberts T3M 2G6.
Description: The home at 214 Marquis Ln Se Calgary, Alberta T3M 2G6 with the MLS® Number C4238480 is currently listed at $289,800.
List Price: $289,800
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 3:48pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,979|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|Mahogany last 14 Days:||13|
|Sq Ft. Low:||533.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,222.00|