1725 High Park DR Nw, High River, Alberta T1V 0A3 - MLS® C4238467
- MLS® # C4238467
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,640
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-2, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2006
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:598m
- Kitchen - Main:14.8 x 12.11
- Breakfast Nook - Main:9.9 x 9.5
- Dining Room - Main:12.0 x 11.3
- Living Room - Main:16.3 x 14.11
- Office - Main:12.11 x 12.2
- Laundry Room - Main:7.6 x 6.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.9 x 12.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 9.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.11 x 9.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 9.3
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):18.3 x 11.5
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, View Mountain
- Deck, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
Compare All High River Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 21st 2019 11:15:50am
Courtsey of REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC..
Home for sale at 1725 High Park DR Nw High River, Alberts T1V 0A3.
Description: The home at 1725 High Park DR Nw High River, Alberta T1V 0A3 with the MLS® Number C4238467 is currently listed at $549,900.
List Price: $549,900
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli