2410 35 ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 2Y1 - MLS® C4238153
- MLS® # C4238153
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,856
- Total Rooms:12
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2003
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:279m
- Kitchen - Main:8.11 x 13.4
- Dining Room - Main:8.2 x 12.11
- Breakfast Nook - Main:6.11 x 8.11
- Living Room - Main:12.6 x 15.11
- Den - Upper Level(s):4.4 x 8.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.7 x 12.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.11 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.5 x 13.7
- Bedroom - Basement:9.11 x 9.11
- Laundry Room - Basement:6.1 x 7.1
- Utility Room - Basement:7.2 x 8.11
- Family Room - Basement:14.11 x 18.6
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Public Transportation
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
#2 2416 30 ST Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Plintz Real Estate /
2229 31 ST Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Greater Calgary Real Estate /
3034 34 ST Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Compare All Killarney/Glengarry Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 01:45:47pm
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at 2410 35 ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 2Y1.
Description: The home at 2410 35 ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 2Y1 with the MLS® Number C4238153 is currently listed at $724,900.
List Price: $724,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 1:47pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,987|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,386|
|Killarney/Glengarry last 14 Days:||17|
|Sq Ft. Low:||519.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,301.00|