157 Citadel Bluff CL Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3G 5E3 - MLS® C4238135
- MLS® # C4238135
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,437
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2002
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:334m
- Living Room - Main:10.6 x 12.11
- Dining Room - Main:10.0 x 9.6
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:8.3 x 14.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.10 x 9.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):7.10 x 9.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.11 x 11.4
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):18.10 x 21.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):10.2 x 11.8
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:No Assigned Parking
50 Citadel Estates Ht Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Engel & Volkers Calgary /
137 Citadel Gd Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
102 Citadel Meadow Gv Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Coldwell Banker Mountain Central /
Compare All Citadel Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 01:45:47pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK.
Home for sale at 157 Citadel Bluff CL Nw Calgary, Alberts T3G 5E3.
Description: The home at 157 Citadel Bluff CL Nw Calgary, Alberta T3G 5E3 with the MLS® Number C4238135 is currently listed at $369,900.
List Price: $369,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 1:46pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,987|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,386|
|Citadel last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||736.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,084.00|