8 Silverado Bank Co Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2X 0L3 - MLS® C4238050
- MLS® # C4238050
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,499
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Forced Air-2, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2009
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:455m
- Living Room - Main:13.5 x 15.8
- Dining Room - Main:10.7 x 10.11
- Kitchen - Main:14.5 x 11.5
- Breakfast Nook - Main:8.2 x 9.11
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):18.11 x 13.5
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.4 x 14.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 11.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 10.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 11.4
- Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, No Back Lane
- Balcony, Barbecue-Built-In, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Porch, Programmable Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
50 Silverado Saddle Ht Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
9 Silverado Saddle Ht Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Hope Street Real Estate Corp. /
276 Silverado Plains Pa Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
Compare All Silverado Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 11:30:43pm
Courtsey of HOMECARE REALTY LTD..
Home for sale at 8 Silverado Bank Co Sw Calgary, Alberts T2X 0L3.
Description: The home at 8 Silverado Bank Co Sw Calgary, Alberta T2X 0L3 with the MLS® Number C4238050 is currently listed at $560,000.
List Price: $560,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 11:32pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,417|
|Silverado last 14 Days:||12|
|Sq Ft. Low:||525.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,575.00|