#610 6223 31 AV Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3B 3X2 - MLS® C4237929
- MLS® # C4237929
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,107
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1974
- Condo Fee:$241.00
- Condo Name:Riverside
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Kitchen - Main:11.1 x 7.2
- Dining Room - Main:11.6 x 6.0
- Living Room - Main:17.10 x 12.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):15.9 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.3 x 9.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.7 x 8.3
- Recreation Room - Basement:17.9 x 11.5
- Laundry Room - Basement:11.0 x 7.10
- Utility Room - Basement:6.11 x 6.4
- Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Fenced, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- Bar, No Smoking Home, Patio, Workshop
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Carport
#414 8604 48 AV Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
#1 7524 Bowness RD Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Benchmark /
4613 81 ST Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Bowness Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:00:49pm
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at #610 6223 31 AV Nw Calgary, Alberts T3B 3X2.
Description: The home at #610 6223 31 AV Nw Calgary, Alberta T3B 3X2 with the MLS® Number C4237929 is currently listed at $277,000.
List Price: $277,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 4:01pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,982|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,375|
|Bowness last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||81.06|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,120.00|