#20 2001 34 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2T 2C4 - MLS® C4237839
- MLS® # C4237839
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:986
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Part, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2003
- Condo Fee:$300.00
- Condo Name:Spirit Of Marda Loop
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:661m
- Kitchen - Main:9.1 x 11.4
- Dining Room - Main:9.9 x 11.5
- Living Room - Main:12.2 x 14.8
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.11 x 12.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.10 x 12.10
- Laundry Room - Basement:3.4 x 6.5
- Utility Room - Basement:5.0 x 7.9
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Back Lane, Corner, Landscaped, Shopping Nearby
- No Smoking Home
- Exterior Maintenance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Garage Attached
2006 48 AV Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
The Real Estate Company /
#a 2115 35 AV Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Irealty Innovations /
4224 17 ST Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
Compare All Altadore Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 11:30:43pm
Courtsey of REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC..
Home for sale at #20 2001 34 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2T 2C4.
Description: The home at #20 2001 34 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2T 2C4 with the MLS® Number C4237839 is currently listed at $367,500.
List Price: $367,500
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 11:31pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,417|
|Altadore last 14 Days:||14|
|Sq Ft. Low:||596.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,317.00|