1920 Green Ridge RD Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 4B1 - MLS® C4237427
- MLS® # C4237427
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,851
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, See Remarks, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1954
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:704m
- Kitchen - Main:15.0 x 20.0
- Living/Dining Room Combination - Main:13.0 x 20.0
- Dining Room - Main:12.0 x 22.0
- Great Room - Main:14.0 x 24.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.0 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Main:10.0 x 12.0
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):12.0 x 390.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):12.0 x 15.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):12.0 x 12.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):13.0 x 14.0
- Storage Room - Lower Level(s):6.0 x 10.0
- Back Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Dance Floor, Deck, Fire Pit, Tankless Hot Water, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Over Sized, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
4 Glenwood CR Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
#6 3906 19 AV Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
Compare All Glendale Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 19th 2019 11:30:47pm
Courtsey of MAXWELL SOUTH STAR REALTY.
Home for sale at 1920 Green Ridge RD Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 4B1.
Description: The home at 1920 Green Ridge RD Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 4B1 with the MLS® Number C4237427 is currently listed at $899,900.
List Price: $899,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Friday, April 19th 11:31pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,041|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,422|
|Glendale last 14 Days:||2|
|Sq Ft. Low:||903.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,702.00|