#1 2109 26 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2T 1E7 - MLS® C4237250
- MLS® # C4237250
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,313
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:See Remarks, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2015
- Condo Fee:$142.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:122m
- Kitchen - Main:10.8 x 9.10
- Dining Room - Main:10.0 x 10.4
- Living Room - Main:12.3 x 14.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):3.3 x 3.5
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.8 x 14.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.9 x 12.11
- Storage Room - Basement:7.4 x 17.5
- Family Room - Basement:14.0 x 16.6
- Bedroom - Basement:9.9 x 10.1
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Back Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Porch, Skylight, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Garage Detached
2433 30 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
2307b Osborne CR Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
2324b Richmond RD Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
Compare All Richmond Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 02:30:50pm
Courtsey of THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY.
Home for sale at #1 2109 26 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2T 1E7.
Description: The home at #1 2109 26 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2T 1E7 with the MLS® Number C4237250 is currently listed at $534,999.
List Price: $534,999
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 2:17pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,021|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,405|
|Richmond last 14 Days:||20|
|Sq Ft. Low:||580.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,822.00|