748 Coach Bluff CR Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3H 1A8 - MLS® C4237157
- MLS® # C4237157
- Full Baths:4
- Square Footage:1,808
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1978
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Frontage Metres:491m
- Great Room - Main:13.9 x 18.1
- Dining Room - Main:8.10 x 13.10
- Kitchen - Main:10.4 x 15.8
- Master Bedroom - Main:14.0 x 14.10
- Bedroom - Main:11.10 x 12.4
- Bedroom - Main:8.5 x 10.0
- Bedroom - Main:10.3 x 11.1
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):11.8 x 36.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):13.2 x 13.5
- Den - Lower Level(s):6.11 x 9.11
- Back Lane, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- Deck, Handicap Access, Handyman Special, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
547 Coach Light BA Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Maxwell South Star Realty /
6618 Coach Hill RD Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
776 Coach Bluff CR Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
Compare All Coach Hill Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW).
Home for sale at 748 Coach Bluff CR Sw Calgary, Alberts T3H 1A8.
Description: The home at 748 Coach Bluff CR Sw Calgary, Alberta T3H 1A8 with the MLS® Number C4237157 is currently listed at $499,900.
List Price: $499,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:30am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Coach Hill last 14 Days:||4|
|Sq Ft. Low:||476.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,745.48|