73 West Springs Ln Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3H 5W1 - MLS® C4237105
- MLS® # C4237105
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,106
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Part, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2005
- Condo Fee:$299.00
- Condo Name:Village of West Springs
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southwest
- Lot Shape:
- Kitchen - Main:11.8 x 11.8
- Dining Room - Main:8.8 x 12.8
- Living Room - Main:11.8 x 12.8
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.4 x 7.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.8 x 11.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.6 x 10.10
- Recreation Room - Basement:10.0 x 14.6
- Utility Room - Basement:4.10 x 8.4
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
#412 8531 8a AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
67 Wentworth Tc Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 4
RE/MAX Irealty Innovations /
82 West Point Me Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Coldwell Banker Mountain Central /
Compare All West Springs Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:00:49pm
Courtsey of RENZO REAL ESTATE INC..
Home for sale at 73 West Springs Ln Sw Calgary, Alberts T3H 5W1.
Description: The home at 73 West Springs Ln Sw Calgary, Alberta T3H 5W1 with the MLS® Number C4237105 is currently listed at $375,000.
List Price: $375,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:03pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,030|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|West Springs last 14 Days:||18|
|Sq Ft. Low:||138.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||9,032.00|