43 Summerwood RD Se, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 2L3 - MLS® C4236897
- MLS® # C4236897
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,050
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1978
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:404m
- Living Room - Main:12.0 x 14.10
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.10 x 11.10
- Bedroom - Main:8.11 x 10.4
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:15.4 x 22.11
- Bedroom - Main:9.4 x 10.1
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Basement:12.2 x 14.1
- Recreation Room - Basement:14.9 x 23.2
- Den - Basement:8.9 x 12.10
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Handyman Special, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Heated, Over Sized, RV Parking
Compare All Summerhill Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:49:49am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK.
Home for sale at 43 Summerwood RD Se Airdrie, Alberts T4B 2L3.
Description: The home at 43 Summerwood RD Se Airdrie, Alberta T4B 2L3 with the MLS® Number C4236897 is currently listed at $349,900.
List Price: $349,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)