#205 130 New Brighton WY Se, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 1H5 - MLS® C4236808
- MLS® # C4236808
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,296
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Space Heater, Natural Gas
- Basement:None, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2012
- Condo Fee:$245.00
- Condo Name:Mint
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:413m
- Living Room - Main:12.6 x 13.3
- Kitchen - Main:8.10 x 10.3
- Dining Room - Main:10.11 x 7.6
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.11 x 10.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 11.0
- Den - Lower Level(s):7.5 x 8.6
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Back Lane, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached, Rear Drive Access
1330 New Brighton Pa Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
2044 New Brighton Gd Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
2067 Brightoncrest Cm Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Greater Property Group /
Compare All New Brighton Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 02:45:44pm
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at #205 130 New Brighton WY Se Calgary, Alberts T2Z 1H5.
Description: The home at #205 130 New Brighton WY Se Calgary, Alberta T2Z 1H5 with the MLS® Number C4236808 is currently listed at $289,000.
List Price: $289,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 2:47pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,020|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,404|
|New Brighton last 14 Days:||12|
|Sq Ft. Low:||502.53|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,742.00|