5266 Martin Crossing DR Ne, Calgary, Alberta T3J 3V1 - MLS® C4236683
- MLS® # C4236683
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:989
- Total Rooms:12
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Baseboard, Forced Air-1, Electric,Natural Gas
- Basement:Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished,Suite
- Year Built:1997
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:284m
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.1 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Main:8.4 x 8.5
- Bedroom - Main:6.10 x 8.8
- Kitchen - Main:9.4 x 10.4
- Dining Room - Main:8.10 x 9.8
- Living Room - Main:14.0 x 15.6
- Bedroom - Basement:9.1 x 12.5
- Family Room - Basement:12.4 x 14.11
- Kitchen - Basement:7.9 x 10.5
- Laundry Room - Basement:4.11 x 5.7
- Dining Room - Basement:5.10 x 15.2
- Utility Room - Basement:4.2 x 6.4
- Back Lane, Landscaped, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- Porch, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Parking Pad Gravel
365 Martin Crossing PL Ne
Beds: 6 Baths: 4
Five Star Realty /
7905 Martha's Haven Pa Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
151 Martindale DR Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
Compare All Martindale Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of EXP REALTY.
Home for sale at 5266 Martin Crossing DR Ne Calgary, Alberts T3J 3V1.
Description: The home at 5266 Martin Crossing DR Ne Calgary, Alberta T3J 3V1 with the MLS® Number C4236683 is currently listed at $340,000.
List Price: $340,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:31am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Martindale last 14 Days:||7|
|Sq Ft. Low:||82.03|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,368.00|