101 Legacy Me Se, Calgary, Alberta T2X 0Y5 - MLS® C4236605
- MLS® # C4236605
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,361
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Partly Finished
- Year Built:2014
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:256m
- Covered Porch - Main:20.0 x 7.10
- Living Room - Main:13.5 x 12.8
- Dining Room - Main:9.4 x 9.10
- Kitchen - Main:11.11 x 11.0
- Other - Main:6.7 x 4.4
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.8 x 13.1
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.1 x 9.7
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):3.4 x 4.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.11 x 10.10
- Back Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Porch
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Front and Rear Drive Access, Parking Pad Gravel, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking
49 Legacy Co Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate /
8 Legacy Tc Se
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Solutions /
269 Legacy Bv Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Redline Real Estate Group Inc. /
Compare All Legacy Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:00:49pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX REALTY HORIZON.
Home for sale at 101 Legacy Me Se Calgary, Alberts T2X 0Y5.
Description: The home at 101 Legacy Me Se Calgary, Alberta T2X 0Y5 with the MLS® Number C4236605 is currently listed at $359,000.
List Price: $359,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:03pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,030|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|Legacy last 14 Days:||8|
|Sq Ft. Low:||407.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,948.00|