2 Cougar Ridge Me Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3H 5P4 - MLS® C4236401
- MLS® # C4236401
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,243
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Part, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2003
- Condo Fee:$308.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:197m
- Kitchen - Main:8.5 x 11.5
- Dining Room - Main:11.5 x 10.4
- Living Room - Main:12.4 x 18.4
- Den - Upper Level(s):8.0 x 12.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.8 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.5 x 11.6
- Living Room - Basement:11.2 x 17.4
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Deck, Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached
152 Cougar Ridge Ci Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Benchmark /
26 Cougarstone CR Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
121 Cougartown Ci Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
Compare All Cougar Ridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 08:15:48am
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at 2 Cougar Ridge Me Sw Calgary, Alberts T3H 5P4.
Description: The home at 2 Cougar Ridge Me Sw Calgary, Alberta T3H 5P4 with the MLS® Number C4236401 is currently listed at $350,000.
List Price: $350,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 8:17am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,036|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,419|
|Cougar Ridge last 14 Days:||7|
|Sq Ft. Low:||887.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,005.00|