#902 188 15 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2R 1S4 - MLS® C4235643
- MLS® # C4235643
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:780
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2006
- Condo Fee:$387.00
- Condo Name:Chocolate
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Kitchen - Main:11.2 x 9.9
- Living Room - Main:11.2 x 12.11
- Dining Room - Main:8.5 x 12.3
- Master Bedroom - Main:9.3 x 11.11
- Den - Main:9.3 x 10.6
- Heat, Janitorial for Common Area, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, View Downtown
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, No Smoking Home, Patio
- Heat, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
#1304 1053 10 ST Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate /
#507 605 14 AV Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
#1702 836 15 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Beltline Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at #902 188 15 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2R 1S4.
Description: The home at #902 188 15 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2R 1S4 with the MLS® Number C4235643 is currently listed at $329,900.
List Price: $329,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:30am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Beltline last 14 Days:||37|
|Sq Ft. Low:||407.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,230.00|