6051 Lakeview DR Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 5S9 - MLS® C4234101
- MLS® # C4234101
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:980
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1964
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:521m
- Living Room - Main:13.3 x 13.10
- Kitchen - Main:11.0 x 13.0
- Dining Room - Main:9.4 x 11.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.10 x 10.10
- Bedroom - Main:8.2 x 10.5
- Bedroom - Main:7.9 x 10.5
- Family Room - Basement:11.6 x 18.7
- Game Room - Basement:8.1 x 10.4
- Bedroom - Basement:11.7 x 12.9
- Bedroom - Basement:10.6 x 10.11
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, Patio, Skylight
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Carport, Double Garage Detached, Over Sized, RV Parking
5815 Londonderry CR Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Benchmark /
3451 Lane CR Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
2615 Lionel CR Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
Compare All Lakeview Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 02:45:53pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS.
Home for sale at 6051 Lakeview DR Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 5S9.
Description: The home at 6051 Lakeview DR Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 5S9 with the MLS® Number C4234101 is currently listed at $479,900.
List Price: $479,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 2:32pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,982|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,383|
|Lakeview last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||558.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,312.00|