#102 8531 8a AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3H 1V4 - MLS® C4233959
- MLS® # C4233959
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:866
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2015
- Condo Fee:$384.00
- Roof:EPDM Membrane
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northwest
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:11.10 x 12.0
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:9.0 x 15.0
- Laundry Room - Main:4.0 x 4.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.7 x 9.10
- Bedroom - Main:10.3 x 8.6
- Dining Room - Main:6.0 x 12.0
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Flat Site, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Underground
709 Wentworth PL Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
22 Wexford WY Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 4
2% Realty /
206 West Grove Ri Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Irealty Innovations /
Compare All West Springs Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 22nd 2019 09:00:46am
Courtsey of RE/MAX FIRST.
Home for sale at #102 8531 8a AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T3H 1V4.
Description: The home at #102 8531 8a AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T3H 1V4 with the MLS® Number C4233959 is currently listed at $349,900.
List Price: $349,900
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
|Total West Springs Real Estate:||79|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,091|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,430|
|West Springs last 14 Days:||15|
|Sq Ft. Low:||707.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||9,032.00|