#2 706 56 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2V 0H1 - MLS® C4233505
- MLS® # C4233505
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,092
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2005
- Condo Fee:$200.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:557m
- Kitchen - Main:11.6 x 14.0
- Dining Room - Main:8.6 x 6.0
- Living Room - Main:12.9 x 14.4
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.11 x 11.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.7 x 10.6
- Storage Room - Basement:16.6 x 31.3
- Utility Room - Basement:7.4 x 9.5
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Private Setting, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Garage Detached, Rear Drive Access
#105 732 57 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Exp Realty /
535 537 50 AV Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 4
Royal LePage Solutions /
640 55 AV Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
Compare All Windsor Park Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 08:15:48am
Courtsey of RE/MAX FIRST.
Home for sale at #2 706 56 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2V 0H1.
Description: The home at #2 706 56 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2V 0H1 with the MLS® Number C4233505 is currently listed at $419,000.
List Price: $419,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 8:18am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,036|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,419|
|Windsor Park last 14 Days:||11|
|Sq Ft. Low:||545.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,209.00|