424 Crystalridge Tc, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 1W6 - MLS® C4232724
- MLS® # C4232724
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,262
- Total Rooms:12
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2006
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Kitchen - Main:11.2 x 13.6
- Dining Room - Main:9.8 x 10.0
- Living Room - Main:13.6 x 17.2
- Other - Main:5.8 x 6.2
- Master Bedroom - Main:12.8 x 12.10
- Bedroom - Main:9.4 x 11.2
- Recreation Room - Basement:15.6 x 17.4
- Hobby Room - Basement:5.4 x 16.6
- Storage Room - Basement:5.2 x 8.2
- Utility Room - Basement:7.10 x 9.10
- Second Kitchen - Basement:9.8 x 15.6
- Bedroom - Basement:13.0 x 16.0
- Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Lake Access Property, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Schools
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 10 ft., No Smoking Home
- Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
30 Crystalridge Cr
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Irealty Innovations /
95 Downey Rd
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
Compare All Crystalridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 22nd 2019 12:30:52am
Courtsey of REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC..
Home for sale at 424 Crystalridge Tc Okotoks, Alberts T1S 1W6.
Description: The home at 424 Crystalridge Tc Okotoks, Alberta T1S 1W6 with the MLS® Number C4232724 is currently listed at $465,000.
List Price: $465,000
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli