120 13 ST Ne, Calgary, Alberta T2E 4S1 - MLS® C4232241
- MLS® # C4232241
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:834
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1954
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:412m
- Kitchen - Main:11.7 x 12.5
- Living Room - Main:15.5 x 12.3
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.8 x 11.1
- Bedroom - Main:11.0 x 10.11
- Kitchen - Basement:12.5 x 10.8
- Family Room - Basement:15.5 x 11.9
- Bedroom - Basement:10.5 x 10.5
- Laundry Room - Basement:11.4 x 10.5
- Back Lane, Flat Site, Hillside, Park/Reserve, River View, View, View City, View Downtown, Ravine View
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Carport, Single Garage Detached, Front and Rear Drive Access, Front Drive Access, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, RV Parking
#e 715 6 ST Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Homelife Cityscape Real Estate /
1111b Regent CR Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Engel & Volkers Calgary /
1117 Russet RD Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Renfrew Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS.
Home for sale at 120 13 ST Ne Calgary, Alberts T2E 4S1.
Description: The home at 120 13 ST Ne Calgary, Alberta T2E 4S1 with the MLS® Number C4232241 is currently listed at $869,900.
List Price: $869,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:32am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Renfrew last 14 Days:||11|
|Sq Ft. Low:||472.47|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,120.00|