#1302 522 Cranford DR Se, Calgary, Alberta T3M 2L7 - MLS® C4229960
- MLS® # C4229960
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:977
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2015
- Condo Fee:$382.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:
- Bedroom - Main:10.0 x 9.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.8 x 10.11
- Laundry Room - Main:5.5 x 3.9
- Den - Main:8.11 x 8.2
- Dining Room - Main:10.8 x 4.6
- Kitchen - Main:11.10 x 9.2
- Other - Main:4.9 x 8.1
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Corner, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby
- Balcony, Handicap Access
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor
41 Cranarch CR Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
247 Cranberry PL Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
#3106 522 Cranford DR Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Cranston Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 01:45:47pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK.
Home for sale at #1302 522 Cranford DR Se Calgary, Alberts T3M 2L7.
Description: The home at #1302 522 Cranford DR Se Calgary, Alberta T3M 2L7 with the MLS® Number C4229960 is currently listed at $294,000.
List Price: $294,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 1:46pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,987|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,386|
|Cranston last 14 Days:||28|
|Sq Ft. Low:||503.06|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,476.00|