#1 1913 24 ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 1S9 - MLS® C4229864
- MLS® # C4229864
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,221
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2016
- Condo Fee:$209.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:580m
- Kitchen - Main:8.0 x 13.2
- Dining Room - Main:10.1 x 8.6
- Living Room - Main:13.0 x 15.1
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.0 x 13.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.9 x 13.2
- Bedroom - Basement:9.5 x 10.11
- Family Room - Basement:11.2 x 11.2
- Laundry Room - Basement:5.2 x 6.11
- Utility Room - Basement:7.11 x 8.9
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Parking, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Cross Fenced, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Garage Detached
2128 21 AV Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Exp Realty /
2433 30 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
2307b Osborne CR Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
Compare All Richmond Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:00:44pm
Courtsey of REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC..
Home for sale at #1 1913 24 ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 1S9.
Description: The home at #1 1913 24 ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 1S9 with the MLS® Number C4229864 is currently listed at $510,000.
List Price: $510,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 3:48pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,979|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|Richmond last 14 Days:||18|
|Sq Ft. Low:||580.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,822.00|