739 22 AV Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2M 1P1 - MLS® C4229770
- MLS® # C4229770
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:2
- Square Footage:2,265
- Total Rooms:15
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2008
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:279m
- Atrium - Main:5.1 x 12.11
- Living Room - Main:11.10 x 17.5
- Kitchen - Main:9.2 x 16.5
- Dining Room - Main:10.6 x 10.6
- Other - Main:7.4 x 10.11
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):14.5 x 14.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.7 x 11.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.9 x 11.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.6 x 11.11
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.11 x 6.7
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):15.8 x 16.7
- Family Room - Basement:19.1 x 21.11
- Other - Basement:6.11 x 9.1
- Storage Room - Basement:7.1 x 9.1
- Utility Room - Basement:6.4 x 8.4
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View City
- Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Rear Drive Access
1016 19 AV Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Royal LePage Benchmark /
628 17 AV Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
911 20 AV Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Sather Real Estate Pro Brokers Ltd. /
Compare All Mount Pleasant Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 22nd 2019 09:01:03pm
Courtsey of GREATER PROPERTY GROUP.
Home for sale at 739 22 AV Nw Calgary, Alberts T2M 1P1.
Description: The home at 739 22 AV Nw Calgary, Alberta T2M 1P1 with the MLS® Number C4229770 is currently listed at $809,000.
List Price: $809,000
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
|Total Mount Pleasant Real Estate:||82|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,092|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,434|
|Mount Pleasant last 14 Days:||10|
|Sq Ft. Low:||400.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,563.00|