243 Prestwick Acres Ln Se, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 3Y2 - MLS® C4229673
- MLS® # C4229673
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,237
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Part, Partly Finished
- Year Built:2000
- Condo Fee:$275.00
- Condo Name:Mosaic in McKenzie Towne
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Kitchen - Main:9.8 x 12.7
- Dining Room - Main:7.9 x 9.7
- Living Room - Main:10.3 x 16.5
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.3 x 13.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.5 x 10.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.4 x 9.4
- Den - Upper Level(s):4.5 x 5.7
- Laundry Room - Lower Level(s):8.0 x 13.2
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- No Smoking Home
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Over Sized
#109 8 Prestwick Pond Tc Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Royal LePage Benchmark /
1110 Mckenzie Towne Ro Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Century 21 Bravo Realty /
4548 Elgin AV Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
Compare All McKenzie Towne Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 20th 2019 09:32:40pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX LANDAN REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 243 Prestwick Acres Ln Se Calgary, Alberts T2Z 3Y2.
Description: The home at 243 Prestwick Acres Ln Se Calgary, Alberta T2Z 3Y2 with the MLS® Number C4229673 is currently listed at $279,900.
List Price: $279,900
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
|Total McKenzie Towne Real Estate:||108|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,112|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,450|
|McKenzie Towne last 14 Days:||32|
|Sq Ft. Low:||479.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,629.00|