104 Windgate CL Cl Sw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3T1 - MLS® C4229544
- MLS® # C4229544
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,816
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-2, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Unfinished
- Year Built:2013
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Concrete Slab
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:520m
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:17.7 x 17.4
- Living Room - Main:13.0 x 20.2
- Dining Room - Main:11.6 x 11.7
- Office - Main:10.1 x 11.1
- Covered Porch - Main:6.3 x 20.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.0 x 18.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.2 x 16.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.9 x 13.0
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):14.2 x 16.11
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.10 x 10.0
- Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Sloping Lot, View Mountain
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Porch, Programmable Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Double Indoor, Front Drive Access
165 Windstone Me Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
1123 Windhaven CL Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
192 Windgate CL Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Century 21 Powerrealty.ca /
Compare All Windsong Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:45:52pm
Courtsey of FIRST PLACE REALTY.
Home for sale at 104 Windgate CL Cl Sw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 3T1.
Description: The home at 104 Windgate CL Cl Sw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3T1 with the MLS® Number C4229544 is currently listed at $569,000.
List Price: $569,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 4:49pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,982|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||107|
|Windsong last 14 Days:||13|
|Sq Ft. Low:||488.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||8,175.60|