804 Auburn Bay Sq Se, Calgary, Alberta T3M 0E9 - MLS® C4229453
- MLS® # C4229453
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,147
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Part, Unfinished
- Year Built:2012
- Condo Fee:$241.00
- Condo Name:Mosaic Lakeside
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:780m
- Living Room - Main:10.5 x 14.2
- Kitchen - Main:9.8 x 17.2
- Dining Room - Main:9.2 x 10.6
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.11 x 14.1
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.3 x 10.5
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):3.0 x 3.8
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Lake Access Property, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby
- Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
74 Auburn Bay Co Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate /
115 Autumn Gr Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
123 Auburn Sound Mr Se
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Solutions /
Compare All Auburn Bay Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:45:52pm
Courtsey of EXP REALTY.
Home for sale at 804 Auburn Bay Sq Se Calgary, Alberts T3M 0E9.
Description: The home at 804 Auburn Bay Sq Se Calgary, Alberta T3M 0E9 with the MLS® Number C4229453 is currently listed at $324,888.
List Price: $324,888
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 4:47pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,982|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,380|
|Auburn Bay last 14 Days:||23|
|Sq Ft. Low:||473.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,047.00|