1031 Williamstown Bv Nw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 0S8 - MLS® C4229356
- MLS® # C4229356
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,730
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2011
- Exterior:Fiber Cement Siding,Stone,Vinyl
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:426m
- Den - Main:9.5 x 9.11
- Kitchen - Main:11.7 x 14.8
- Dining Room - Main:8.7 x 14.8
- Living Room - Main:15.0 x 14.8
- Master Bedroom - Main:12.11 x 12.2
- Bedroom - Main:10.2 x 9.1
- Bedroom - Main:10.11 x 19.11
- Recreation Room - Basement:29.0 x 15.6
- Bedroom - Basement:11.5 x 14.4
- Bedroom - Basement:13.5 x 12.2
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
#2204 1001 8 ST Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Legacy Real Estate Services /
#3504 1001 8 ST Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Seller Direct Real Estate /
#2502 1001 8 ST Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
Compare All Williamstown Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:15:44pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 1031 Williamstown Bv Nw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 0S8.
Description: The home at 1031 Williamstown Bv Nw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 0S8 with the MLS® Number C4229356 is currently listed at $479,000.
List Price: $479,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 4:18pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,981|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||104|
|Williamstown last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||555.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,664.00|