83 Chelsea ST Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2X 1P1 - MLS® C4228903
- MLS® # C4228903
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,235
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1959
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:558m
- Living Room - Main:12.1 x 19.5
- Kitchen - Main:11.10 x 14.9
- Bedroom - Main:11.1 x 11.0
- Dining Room - Main:8.0 x 9.8
- Bedroom - Main:9.0 x 11.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.4 x 14.7
- Bedroom - Basement:11.8 x 14.10
- Recreation Room - Basement:15.9 x 38.0
- Laundry Room - Basement:9.8 x 12.2
- Back Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools
- Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Garage Detached, Over Sized, Rear Drive Access
76 Roselawn CR Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bravo Realty /
1415 Rosehill DR Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Aca Realty /
Compare All Rosemont Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 08:15:48am
Courtsey of RE/MAX FIRST.
Home for sale at 83 Chelsea ST Nw Calgary, Alberts T2X 1P1.
Description: The home at 83 Chelsea ST Nw Calgary, Alberta T2X 1P1 with the MLS® Number C4228903 is currently listed at $575,000.
List Price: $575,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 8:18am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,036|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,419|
|Rosemont last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||800.28|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,709.00|