#2008 210 15 AV Se, Calgary, Alberta T2G 0B5 - MLS® C4228727
- MLS® # C4228727
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:970
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2009
- Condo Fee:$461.00
- Condo Name:Vetro
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Bedroom - Main:10.5 x 10.9
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.5 x 14.9
- Living Room - Main:11.1 x 11.5
- Dining Room - Main:10.2 x 13.5
- Kitchen - Main:8.10 x 9.2
- Caretaker, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, Security Personnel Full Time, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- River Valley View, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Mountain
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Underground
#502 135 13 AV Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
#2908 901 10 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Homes For All Realty /
#106 535 10 AV Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Beltline Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 19th 2019 08:09:58am
Courtsey of GRAND REALTY.
Home for sale at #2008 210 15 AV Se Calgary, Alberts T2G 0B5.
Description: The home at #2008 210 15 AV Se Calgary, Alberta T2G 0B5 with the MLS® Number C4228727 is currently listed at $359,900.
List Price: $359,900
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
Sunday, May 19th 8:10am
|Total Beltline Real Estate:||240|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,208|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,518|
|Beltline last 14 Days:||31|
|Sq Ft. Low:||408.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||6,112.00|