#2220 604 East Lake Bv Ne, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0G6 - MLS® C4228570
- MLS® # C4228570
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:878
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2013
- Condo Fee:$390.00
- Condo Name:Edge
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southwest
- Lot Shape:
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.9 x 9.10
- Bedroom - Main:15.11 x 8.10
- Storage Room - Main:6.4 x 8.10
- Living Room - Main:18.11 x 11.8
- Kitchen - Main:11.10 x 8.6
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Backs Onto Lake, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, Lake View
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Heated, Parkade, Underground
#1307 604 East Lake Bv Ne
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
CIR Realty /
#2129 604 East Lake Bv Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Rocky View Real Estate /
Compare All East Lake Industrial Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:15:49pm
Courtsey of REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC..
Home for sale at #2220 604 East Lake Bv Ne Airdrie, Alberts T4A 0G6.
Description: The home at #2220 604 East Lake Bv Ne Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0G6 with the MLS® Number C4228570 is currently listed at $218,500.
List Price: $218,500
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 4:17pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,984|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||107|
|Sq Ft. Low:||595.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||924.00|