34 Rockbluff CL Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3G 5A9 - MLS® C4228171
- MLS® # C4228171
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,092
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2000
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:427m
- Kitchen - Main:8.4 x 17.4
- Dining Room - Main:11.10 x 12.8
- Breakfast Nook - Main:9.0 x 9.4
- Living Room - Main:11.0 x 12.10
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.8 x 13.8
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.8 x 11.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.8 x 10.10
- Family Room - Basement:11.0 x 16.10
- Bedroom - Basement:10.8 x 17.0
- Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
40 Rockford Tc Nw
Beds: 5 Baths: 4
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
302 Rockyspring Ci Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
10515 Eamon RD Nw
Beds: 5 Baths: 4
CIR Realty /
Compare All Rocky Ridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 02:16:16pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS.
Home for sale at 34 Rockbluff CL Nw Calgary, Alberts T3G 5A9.
Description: The home at 34 Rockbluff CL Nw Calgary, Alberta T3G 5A9 with the MLS® Number C4228171 is currently listed at $555,000.
List Price: $555,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 2:19pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,986|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,386|
|Rocky Ridge last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||529.20|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,650.00|