223 32 AV Ne, Calgary, Alberta T2E 2G8 - MLS® C4227141
- MLS® # C4227141
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:934
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished,Suite
- Year Built:1954
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:606m
- Kitchen - Main:5.6 x 14.2
- Dining Room - Main:7.4 x 10.2
- Living Room - Main:13.0 x 16.8
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.2 x 11.10
- Bedroom - Main:7.2 x 10.2
- Second Kitchen - Basement:6.4 x 9.4
- Second Living Room - Basement:12.2 x 15.4
- Dining Room - Basement:15.4 x 15.4
- Laundry Room - Basement:5.4 x 7.0
- Laundry Room - Basement:9.8 x 11.4
- Bedroom - Basement:11.0 x 12.0
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:5
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Over Sized
2820 Centre ST Ne
Beds: 0 Baths: 0
Maxwell South Star Realty /
#1 110 23 AV Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
220 23 AV Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Tuxedo Park Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:45:52pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX LANDAN REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 223 32 AV Ne Calgary, Alberts T2E 2G8.
Description: The home at 223 32 AV Ne Calgary, Alberta T2E 2G8 with the MLS® Number C4227141 is currently listed at $549,900.
List Price: $549,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)