#177 3437 42 ST Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3A 2M7 - MLS® C4226960
- MLS® # C4226960
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,704
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Year Built:1980
- Condo Fee:$494.00
- Condo Name:Landmark Estates
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:24,403m
- Living Room - Main:15.7 x 21.8
- Dining Room - Main:10.8 x 14.8
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:11.2 x 16.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.2 x 14.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.11 x 12.11
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):8.4 x 17.4
- Laundry Room - Lower Level(s):10.5 x 12.0
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Flat Site, Schools
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Workshop
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
5211 Veronica RD Nw
Beds: 5 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
#163 3437 42 ST Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
#106 3111 34 AV Nw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
CIR Realty /
Compare All Varsity Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:30:55pm
Courtsey of REALTY EXECUTIVES PARTNERS.
Home for sale at #177 3437 42 ST Nw Calgary, Alberts T3A 2M7.
Description: The home at #177 3437 42 ST Nw Calgary, Alberta T3A 2M7 with the MLS® Number C4226960 is currently listed at $500,000.
List Price: $500,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 4:18pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,981|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,373|
|Varsity last 14 Days:||17|
|Sq Ft. Low:||365.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,800.00|