212 Cascades Px, Chestermere, Alberta T1X 0M1 - MLS® C4226751
- MLS® # C4226751
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,117
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2011
- Condo Fee:$270.00
- Condo Name:Cascades of Rainbow Falls
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:12.8 x 14.4
- Kitchen - Main:8.0 x 10.2
- Dining Room - Main:8.3 x 11.10
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.10 x 12.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.5 x 12.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.3 x 11.5
- Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Corner, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Level Land, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:2 Outdoor Stalls
177 Rainbow Falls Gl
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
296 Rainbow Falls Dr
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Comox Realty Group Inc. /
257 Crimson Ln
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Five Star Realty /
Compare All Rainbow Falls Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 03:00:42pm
Courtsey of 2% REALTY.
Home for sale at 212 Cascades Px Chestermere, Alberts T1X 0M1.
Description: The home at 212 Cascades Px Chestermere, Alberta T1X 0M1 with the MLS® Number C4226751 is currently listed at $255,000.
List Price: $255,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 2:48pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,020|
|Chestermere last 14 Days:||29|
|Rainbow Falls last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,103.74|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,509.00|