221 23 AV Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2M 1S3 - MLS® C4226568
- MLS® # C4226568
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,822
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2013
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:277m
- Family Room - Main:12.7 x 20.0
- Kitchen - Main:17.6 x 11.0
- Dining Room - Main:11.9 x 9.1
- Living Room - Main:11.5 x 12.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):16.3 x 12.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.3 x 9.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.5 x 11.10
- Bedroom - Basement:10.10 x 12.9
- Recreation Room - Basement:17.8 x 19.1
- Utility Room - Basement:6.8 x 8.4
- Storage Room - Basement:7.0 x 6.0
- Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Skylight, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Insulated, Heated
314 28 AV Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Synterra Realty /
205 31 AV Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
125 28 AV Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
Compare All Tuxedo Park Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 20th 2019 07:07:26pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS.
Home for sale at 221 23 AV Nw Calgary, Alberts T2M 1S3.
Description: The home at 221 23 AV Nw Calgary, Alberta T2M 1S3 with the MLS® Number C4226568 is currently listed at $729,900.
List Price: $729,900
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
|Total Tuxedo Park Real Estate:||56|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,122|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,458|
|Tuxedo Park last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||621.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,190.00|