1421 22 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2T 0R6 - MLS® C4226370
- MLS® # C4226370
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,719
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Part, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1989
- Condo Fee:$407.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:833m
- Kitchen - Main:10.0 x 12.2
- Dining Room - Main:11.9 x 17.2
- Living Room - Main:6.0 x 16.5
- Loft - Upper Level(s):7.3 x 13.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):3.0 x 5.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.0 x 14.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.9 x 17.2
- Utility Room - Basement:3.7 x 9.6
- Storage Room - Basement:7.9 x 8.6
- Exterior Maintenance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
#201 2114 17 ST Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
CIR Realty /
1815 22 AV Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Engel & Volkers Calgary /
2534 19 ST Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 4
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
Compare All Bankview Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of RE/MAX FIRST.
Home for sale at 1421 22 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2T 0R6.
Description: The home at 1421 22 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2T 0R6 with the MLS® Number C4226370 is currently listed at $549,900.
List Price: $549,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:30am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Bankview last 14 Days:||15|
|Sq Ft. Low:||302.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,500.00|