179 Sandstone Dr, Okotoks, Alberta T0L 1T3 - MLS® C4226276
- MLS® # C4226276
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,112
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1997
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Laundry Room - Main:15.6 x 13.6
- Dining Room - Main:11.4 x 10.7
- Kitchen - Main:13.0 x 9.7
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.2 x 12.5
- Den - Main:12.3 x 9.1
- Laundry Room - Main:5.7 x 2.8
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):24.1 x 15.0
- Hobby Room - Lower Level(s):12.6 x 12.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):14.0 x 12.8
- Storage Room - Lower Level(s):16.6 x 12.0
- Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows, Workshop
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
111 Sandstone Co
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Century 21 Foothills Real Estate /
62 Sandstone Ridge Cr
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
Maxwell Capital Realty /
Compare All Sandstone Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:00:49pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX LANDAN REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 179 Sandstone Dr Okotoks, Alberts T0L 1T3.
Description: The home at 179 Sandstone Dr Okotoks, Alberta T0L 1T3 with the MLS® Number C4226276 is currently listed at $379,000.
List Price: $379,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)