#3 2222 24a ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 1V8 - MLS® C4226205
- MLS® # C4226205
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,739
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2019
- Condo Fee:$100.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:483m
- Living Room - Main:12.7 x 12.11
- Dining Room - Main:11.9 x 8.11
- Kitchen - Main:13.9 x 9.1
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 9.7
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 10.0
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):13.8 x 10.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.8 x 7.10
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):15.8 x 14.8
- Recreation Room - Basement:13.6 x 13.6
- Bedroom - Basement:11.0 x 9.8
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools
- Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Detached
2433 30 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
2307b Osborne CR Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
2324b Richmond RD Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
Compare All Richmond Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at #3 2222 24a ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 1V8.
Description: The home at #3 2222 24a ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 1V8 with the MLS® Number C4226205 is currently listed at $619,900.
List Price: $619,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:31am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Richmond last 14 Days:||20|
|Sq Ft. Low:||580.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,822.00|