50 Canterbury Gd Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2W 3S9 - MLS® C4226186
- MLS® # C4226186
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,668
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:5
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:1976
- Condo Fee:$484.00
- Condo Name:Cantebury Gardens
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Family Room - Main:13.6 x 18.5
- Kitchen - Main:7.10 x 10.6
- Dining Room - Main:8.3 x 7.7
- Living Room - Main:11.10 x 21.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.10 x 14.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.6 x 10.8
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):7.11 x 14.1
- Exterior Maintenance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Wood Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached
#1303 13104 Elbow DR Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
#112 13104 Elbow DR Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
716 Cantree RD Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Solutions /
Compare All Canyon Meadows Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:00:49pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS.
Home for sale at 50 Canterbury Gd Sw Calgary, Alberts T2W 3S9.
Description: The home at 50 Canterbury Gd Sw Calgary, Alberta T2W 3S9 with the MLS® Number C4226186 is currently listed at $289,900.
List Price: $289,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 4:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,982|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,375|
|Canyon Meadows last 14 Days:||8|
|Sq Ft. Low:||639.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,471.00|