417 29 AV Ne, Calgary, Alberta T2E 2C6 - MLS® C4225966
- MLS® # C4225966
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,663
- Total Rooms:14
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2010
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:456m
- Living Room - Main:15.0 x 19.0
- Dining Room - Main:11.0 x 18.0
- Breakfast Nook - Main:11.5 x 12.0
- Kitchen - Main:9.5 x 19.0
- Office - Main:10.0 x 12.5
- Other - Main:8.0 x 8.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.0 x 17.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.0 x 12.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.3 x 7.4
- Recreation Room - Lower Level(s):15.10 x 21.7
- Storage Room - Lower Level(s):6.0 x 7.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):11.5 x 12.3
- Other - Lower Level(s):6.8 x 7.7
- Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane
- Balcony, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Fire Pit, Patio
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
27 Montrose CR Ne
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
#2 408 19 AV Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Winston Heights/Mountview Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 11:30:43pm
Courtsey of REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC..
Home for sale at 417 29 AV Ne Calgary, Alberts T2E 2C6.
Description: The home at 417 29 AV Ne Calgary, Alberta T2E 2C6 with the MLS® Number C4225966 is currently listed at $1,040,000.
List Price: $1,040,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 11:33pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,417|
|Winston Heights/Mountview last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||545.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,184.00|