104 Skyview Ranch RD Ne, Calgary, Alberta T3N 0G3 - MLS® C4225870
- MLS® # C4225870
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,144
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:None, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2010
- Condo Fee:$180.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southwest
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:82m
- Living Room - Main:13.7 x 13.2
- Dining Room - Main:11.7 x 9.0
- Kitchen - Main:13.1 x 9.6
- Den - Main:13.1 x 10.8
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.1 x 3.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.2 x 9.4
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.1 x 10.8
- Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, See Remarks
- Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Single Garage Attached, Front and Rear Drive Access
40 Skyview Springs RD Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
#4103 302 Skyview Ranch DR Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
313 Skyview Springs Gd Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Irealty Innovations /
Compare All Skyview Ranch Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of RE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS.
Home for sale at 104 Skyview Ranch RD Ne Calgary, Alberts T3N 0G3.
Description: The home at 104 Skyview Ranch RD Ne Calgary, Alberta T3N 0G3 with the MLS® Number C4225870 is currently listed at $259,888.
List Price: $259,888
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:32am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Skyview Ranch last 14 Days:||8|
|Sq Ft. Low:||582.70|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,193.00|