217 Oakchurch BA Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2V 4B6 - MLS® C4225833
- MLS® # C4225833
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,922
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1975
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:735m
- Living Room - Main:12.2 x 17.9
- Dining Room - Main:9.8 x 12.5
- Kitchen - Main:9.5 x 10.3
- Breakfast Nook - Main:9.11 x 10.3
- Family Room - Main:12.5 x 19.3
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.6 x 13.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.2 x 11.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.1 x 11.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.0 x 10.2
- Recreation Room - Lower Level(s):11.10 x 22.11
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):9.6 x 9.7
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View
- Deck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sauna, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
403 Oakside Ci Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
Knag Real Estate & Property Management Ltd. /
2919 Oakmoor DR Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Redline Real Estate Group Inc. /
22 Oakview PL Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
First Place Realty /
Compare All Oakridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 26th 2019 12:42:45am
Courtsey of REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC..
Home for sale at 217 Oakchurch BA Sw Calgary, Alberts T2V 4B6.
Description: The home at 217 Oakchurch BA Sw Calgary, Alberta T2V 4B6 with the MLS® Number C4225833 is currently listed at $635,000.
List Price: $635,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Friday, April 26th 12:44am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,986|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,378|
|Oakridge last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||461.40|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,213.00|