#208 3 Parklane Wy, Strathmore, Alberta T1P 1N6 - MLS® C4225582
- MLS® # C4225582
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:701
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:1996
- Condo Fee:$420.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:10.11 x 11.11
- Kitchen - Main:10.3 x 12.1
- Laundry Room - Main:5.0 x 9.0
- Dining Room - Main:7.5 x 11.11
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.4 x 14.8
- Caretaker, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, TV, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Landscaped, Shopping Nearby, Lake View
- Balcony, Handicap Access, Handicap Interior Accessories, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:1
333 Fourth Av
Beds: 3 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
606 Lakeside Bv
Beds: 0 Baths: 0
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Downtown_Strathmore Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 26th 2019 07:45:49am
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at #208 3 Parklane Wy Strathmore, Alberts T1P 1N6.
Description: The home at #208 3 Parklane Wy Strathmore, Alberta T1P 1N6 with the MLS® Number C4225582 is currently listed at $125,000.
List Price: $125,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Friday, April 26th 7:46am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,983|
|Strathmore last 14 Days:||12|
|Sq Ft. Low:||460.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,078.00|